"Wowing" our clients

Since the big recession and drop in the markets, our team has been continually trying to come up with different ways to be unique in saying THANK YOU - appreciating our clients for being with us. One of our favourite things to do is to send hand written cards with Tim Horton gift certificates to thank or appreciate someone. We love to give sincere thank you's and "WOW" them - so we developed a "wow committee"! 


Recently I completed my CIM designation (Certified Investment Manager). This is not a designation many investment advisors complete. Celebrating this fact, my mom (who is also my boss), surprised me with gourmet waffle mix and a new waffle maker! WOW. I have to admit - it feels so great to be celebrated and appreciated for my hard work. I am so grateful for celebrations.




Here is a thought today: How often do you appreciate those who are in your life today? We are all busy...with life, work, family, work...more work...and our loved ones are usually the first to get our download of stress. Today I am reminded to celebrate and thank those AMAZING people we have in our lives. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here today. Thank you Mom! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have taken my CIM in the first place. 


xoxo 
Care
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...