Beer - Microbrew or commercial brews...which do you prefer?

Who loves Beer?

Well, my family does and so does my boyfriends family! A nice hot summer day on the deck and almost everyone will have one in their hands.

Recently, my boyfriend has started making his own beer...from scratch! His dad has been making it for at least 20 years and it's fantastic! When my boyfriend likes something he will read all the books, he will watch the documentaries, and he will talk nonstop about it. So as you can imagine this weekend I've learned a lot about beer making!


Something he mentioned was these days more and more people are supporting microbreweries. They are drinking the beers they like opposed to being influenced by the big commercial breweries! (for more information watch the documentary "Beers Wars") http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1326194/
Good news for the small guys!

He also said microbreweries are getting more attention because of their unique ability to make delicious flavours, textures, and aromas through they're use of special ingredients. My favourite part is that they do this from their love and passion of beer. They want to be different and stand out from the crowd. They also make gluten free beers for anyone with allergies.

If you are one of these people who love to support microbrews...what kind do you like? What is your favourite?

My boyfriend would like to make his beer available to larger crowds...and would love some feedback. Contact me if you'd like to try a glass!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...