Golf...sport or game?

Do you think golf is a sport or a game?

That's a hard one for me to answer...
I have been playing golf since I was a kid. My parents would load up the golf cart with treats and Music and of course a lot of extra golf balls and my brother and I would have a blast for 4 hours!

As we got older, believe it or not my mom would bribe us with money! My brother and I were easily motivated by money...so if we got a par... $1, $5 for a birdie...and $1000 for a hole in one...(still have not gotten that pay day)...

I'm sure most have seen Tiger Woods recently withdrew from his golf match after shooting a 42 in 9 holes. He claimed he was injured which made it hard for him to go on. Do you think he should have finished his round?

I think that aside from being FUN, golf offers valuable life lessons. Humility, percerverence, and compassion ( to yourself). When I have a bad game I always learn more about myself.

A sport or a game... I'm just not sure!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...