Amazing Soccer Goal at U17 World Cup

Well I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of soccer right now!! From Sinclair's broken nose and incredible shots, to our 2 Canadian games in the Women's World Cup, and the amazing German's taking the lead, I am glued to the TV when it is on! Our whole office has even gotten into the games with me. Unfortunately, Canada didn't pull it together today...they lost 4-0 to France, which was a disappointment. Hopefully, our Canadian girls will come back during their next game against Nigeria.

Being a big soccer fan I was recently sent this video that highlighted an AMAZING, world record goal scored by 16 year old Quillan Roberts of the Canadian U17 National Team. This goal was scored in the FIFA U17 World Cup games. It marks the first time any goalie has ever scored in any FIFA 11-a-side competitions.

Watch this incredible shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...