Day 2 – Update of my Arnica Bruising…
 
After applying arnica to my bruises for 2 days I have found that the arnica works very well at reducing the bruise and moving it along the steps. It has already reduced the look of the blue/purple/brown colouring and started to turn green/yellow - this would have taken a lot longer in any other circumstances!  
 
My bruises are still very sore to the touch, but not as sore as they were the day before!
 
Overall I am very happy with the results and will be sure to keep my Arnica Relief by Saje Naturals in my purse/soccer bag for other occasions!

I also found ART by my chiropractor to be really effective as well to break up the scar tissue and promote healing. The two combined have been really aiding my recovery.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...