Alexandra Hanna you rock!

Wow...my sister is talented!

Recently, my sister, Alexandra Hanna and her new band Lessons, was offered a spot to perform at the White Rock Sea Festival. She sang yesterday July 30th,2011 and shook the stage with her talent. Currently, it is just her and her guitar...and her big amazing voice :) She is looking for other band members and planning to perform at other places and events this summer. Check out some of her from the event as per the videos below. I am a huge fan (obviously) so I took a few videos. Note: I am not a videographer...and the battery was dying...so I will warn you there are not that great...but the sound quality is impressive!

Stay tuned with more from Lessons and let me know what you think!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...