Gratitude...it has the power to change you!

You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.

Sarah Ban Breathnach
"Simple Abundance"

This quote is incredibly true to me. When I take the time to give thanks (true and heartfelt thanks) I get more things to be grateful for...it's just the law of attraction. What you focus on expands, what you think about comes to fruition.

I am part of a networking group/business mastermind group called BEST Mindset by Make Your Mark in Surrey BC. Last Wednesday, we focused on this exact topic. One thing I noticed and realized is that I worry a lot. I give all my gratitude and thanks each day, but I worry a lot... I worry about clients, I worry about my career and how long it might take me to be an expert in my field. What you focus on expands.... if I am constantly worrying... I'm probably going to experience more things to worry about. I decided to be more mindful of what I am focusing on...which is going to be my successes! Focus on the fantastic things that are happening, all the successes, all the learning experience, all the new clients, and you will change the outcomes. THAT is powerful and that is pretty darn cool!
What do you do?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...