My goals for the next 2 weeks...are you ready for this?

Recently I started reading the book called "The Happiness Project" written by Gretchen Rubin and realized that while I am very positive and enthusiastic at work...often, by the time I get home I get less and less positive and/or enthusiastic. My goal for the next 2 weeks is to keep it up!

Rubin says in her book that if you act that way (even if you don't feel it) you will fake your body into feeling better!

There are two things I love...acting like a goof...and good music! If you put two and two together you get FUN, positive, and a little bit crazy Caroline.

My goal this week is to SING out loud one of my FAVOURITE SONGS and dance around to it. I'm bound to either laugh at myself, enjoy myself, or get a kick from my endorphins... all of the above will lead to more positive feelings. This might be on a day I'm not feeling so great, or after my yoga practice, or when I'm making muffins...

I told Jason/Sue that I would blog about my experience after I am done singing and dancing...so look out blog world...a new Beyonce is in the house for the next 2 weeks...

I'm sure my boyfriend will be thrilled!

What are your goals this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...