My Song...Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Alright...I did it! Does anyone else do this?

I sang my little heart out in the car on my way to a meeting. I had a really busy day building portfolios, reviewing accounts, and in meetings. When it came down to the end of the day, I really just wanted to head home and visit with my Dad, who flew into town from Minnesota. I decided to get my butt up and off to my meeting.

I thought this is the perfect time to test my positive, energy building strategy. As I pondered my solo performance, Adele "Rolling in the Deep"... immediately came to mind. She is a pretty amazing singer and her music is incredibly soulful... I absolutely wish I could belt out the lyrics just like her!

I laughed hard at my inability to sing...which meant by the time I reached my meeting I was in a fantastic mood and really happy I went. Check out Adele's video below and see if you can sing it and do it justice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...