Words of Wisdom- Success Tips Cont.


Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed my other blog post...if you are curious what the other 5 success tips are check them out below.

6. Constantly learning:
We all know the only thing that is constant is change. Learning is a frame of mind and often those who teach it to others...learns the most!

7. Stretching:
No I'm not talking about yoga... I'm talking stretch goals. Ever had that great vision or goal that you think MIGHT just be out of the reach...do it! When I told my Dad I wanted to aggressively save, he told me to go just outside my comfort zone...try it! You'll surprise yourself that all things are achievable!

8. Patience NOT procrastination:
Ever feel that the big project could wait? Well is that because you are patiently waiting for something...or because you would rather put it off? Ask yourself what you are really doing for those projects that move slowly.

9. Practice, Practice, Practice: Did you know that self mastery take practice? Well in that case we should all be practicing! Read the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell to learn more about practice.


10. Dare to be Unique: BE Yourself!

Thanks everyone for reading my Words of Wisdom. Comments are welcome... do you think there are any TIPS that were left out?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...