Adventures of Care: Cheesy Couple Photos!!

I am so lucky!
The other day a friend of mine, Lin, from Orangememories.com called me to ask if she could take photos of my boyfriend and I... Without asking Stuart I said "YES"! How convenient, I thought. I was JUST telling him how I wanted to have some photos of us that were special.

I think it is safe to say that many people, my boyfriend including, are not that comfortable in front of a camera.

I have to say, it is so nice to work with professionals because they know what they are doing and things run so smoothly. We were able to have our say and give our ideas, which made it also very fun for us. Stuart actually ended up having more fun than he anticipated! Some of my favourite photos are the ones where we are just joking around with each other and not posing.

Check out Lin and Leon's work at www.orangememories.com as they are incredible to work with!

Here is a great shot below... Stuart is too shy to have some of his photos up...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...