The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen: Avocado Fudgesicles

When I came back from Desolation Sound I was shocked at how warm it was in White Rock, BC! 28, 29...30 degrees...I could hardly believe it! I instantly started craving ice cream and walks on the beach. Well, as much as I love ice cream, my body doesn't love me back when I eat it. I follow this AWESOME blog/website and happened to find a super yummy recipe for fudgesicles. OK, these are not regular fudgesicles...you might have to go out on a limb to make this, but I tell you, you'd have NO idea there are avocado's in this recipe, and it is super delicious! The coconut milk is a must, however if you are not lactose intolerant, you could probably substitute cream, or whole milk to make this extra creamy.

I used banana's instead of dates and I used a little bit of agave nectar as well as a little bit of honey. I think the honey really makes this dish standout, as I tried it before with only agave nectar and it wasn't as yummy.

I use silicone popsicle holders because I like that they are really easy to pull off and they aren't very large for a quick snack. I ended up making a lot, so I just saved the rest so we can eat it like ice cream this next week.


Try it and tell me what you think! This also makes a great pudding!

The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen: Avocado Fudgesicles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...