Clean it up! Organize... you'll feel better I promise you.

October is a great time to get your things in order before winter. These days, I see everyone outside their homes cleaning up their yards, and raking up their leaves...  

For those of you who know me, I am not the best cleaner or organizer. Don't get me wrong, I love to have things organized and clean, I just don't like doing it! Last night, my man tells me, we have to go to the store to get BIG plastic storage boxes... he says, "Care they are the best. You will always want one more than you get, and you'll always want a bigger size". My non excited attitude was thinking "ya right, how is this going to be fun and who cares about big plastic storage boxes".

Turns out, BIG plastic storage boxes are fantastic! They neatly stack on top of each other, you can fill your odds and ends in a box to clean up the clutter around your place, and you can label them to know where you put it! 

Ah ha! Now that it's done, it feels GREAT. It reminds me of how good I feel when it comes to the organization of my personal finances and my business. Call me crazy, but I get joy from reviewing my monthly budget. I like having my bills organized so they are always paid on time (and in full) and my favourite thing is to see that my investment and retirement accounts are always getting filled and GROWING

Here's my challenge to those of you who never organize your finances. Take one aspect of your finances, (it may be organization, debt, savings, investments, future purchases) and do one thing that you've been wanting to do BEFORE the winter comes!  

Clean it up! Organize...you'll feel better I promise you... 

Now for a little cleaning joke...

What did the broom say to the vacuum? 
SUCK it up! 

(if you don't like it I won't be offended!) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...