Food Matters... YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!




Thanks to Dr. Drew Sinatra at the Living Wellness Centre who sent me this link to watch a fantastic movie called Food Matters.

I watched this last night and was amazed that some of the common myths I had about food were dispelled in this movie. Some of my questions before watching this movie were :

  • are VITAMINS good to take?  
  • Is it BAD to steam your vegetables? (do you lose nutrients)
  • Vitamin C overdose (does this cause kidney stones)
  • Why does my Medical Doctor not offer me "natural" medicines or make fun of me when I ask about it?

If you have any of these similar questions YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

If you are curious about FOOD and it's long term effects and the healing benefits, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

If you eat food, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

Have I covered everyone yet? LOL

Check it out - and let me know your thoughts on the movie... I'd love to get a discussion going about how food can increase your health and healing!

www.foodmatters.tv 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...