Happy Thanksgiving... Gratitude!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This weekend, Canadians are celebrating all that we have to be grateful for.

One thing I am grateful for are songs that make you feel fantastic! They are uplifting, inspiring, and have great lyrics. Gotye - "In your Light" is one of these songs. I was driving with my brother this morning, back from breakfast with family, and we came across this exact song.

Today, I am also grateful for family (all of 'em)! I love that holidays force us to take time off and get together. Whether you are in the car, around the dinner table, or talking to loved ones far away... share some love with your family this Thanksgiving!

If you want some inspiration listen to a fantastic song that will be sure to bring you happiness...

You just might like this one as much as I do...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...