What to make for dinner? Green Apple, Bacon, Gouda/Havarti Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Whenever I feel pressed for time I always want something quick, tasty, and healthy...

OK so this recipe satisfy's 2 out of the 3 mentioned above...and we won't mention healthy in this post anymore...

Thanks to pinterest...here is my inspiration for the evening...
Green Apple, 
Bacon, 
Gouda and Havarti Grilled Cheese Sandwich... need I say any more? 

Source: beckybakes.net via with on Pinterest


I'm going to attempt to make this with gluten free bread, organic back bacon (Canadian of course), and fresh apples (no spray).

I use coconut oil instead of butter (dairy free) and I might just have to sandwich it in my waffle maker as I don't have myself a handy panini press...but I would recommend a panini press if you have one.

If you are hungry like me right now and want to try something yummy... check it out and let me know how it went!

Bon App├ętit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...