Follow Friday - the best blog posts this week!

Hello my blog friends. I very much appreciate your support these past months! As Ellen DeGeneres would say...right back at ya'!

I hope you all had a sweet remembrance day and spent it with those who are special in your life. I did!

I have found some interesting blog posts again this week I want to share.

Food cravings! Well all get em! Here is a post that shows you what your body REALLY wants to eat.

Are you like me and LOVE to travel? Check out some of the most beautiful and amazing places to see in the world here. This is a fun - daydreaming type of blog read.

DEBT...like it or not...we all get debt. Mortgages, credit cards, or borrowing to investment, debt comes in many shapes and sizes. Read this from Boomer and Echo for the different types of debt and the danger signs if you think you may be over your head.

Not sick of pumpkins yet? Want a good pumpkin recipe - check out this delicious post with a Pumpkin Mac and Cheese recipe that just sounds too good to be true! Try with GF pasta  :)


Lastly - just because I love coffee - check out this post with 10 tips on ways you can reuse your coffee grinds... see ya later cellulite!!

Have a fabulous weekend and send me your favourite links to your favourite blog posts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...