Happy Thanksgiving...for those southern friends of ours...

Yes I am a Canadian.  Why I am writing a Thanksgiving message for the American holiday today?  All this credit goes to my dad, my step mom, and Barb's (our) extended family living in Minnesota (don't-chya-know)!!  I can't forget that 2 of my colleagues at work also are born and raised American's - now living in Canada (eh)...







































Source: google.com via Kristin on Pinterest
I am so thankful each and every day that I have wonderful people in my life. I am so thankful that I have a job and a roof over my head and good food in the fridge. I am so thankful my 2 year old niece is healthy and happy and smart!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog. I'd love to connect with you! You can find me at my facebook page here.


I am also thankful for other blogs out there...here is one post I have to share with you. I think EVERY young couple should read this and consider the ways they can cut back on their weddings (if it is not taken care of by their parents or other family members). 


Check out Squawkfox: How to get married for $239.00 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...