A little money funny!

Saw this on stumbleupon and had to share... a little money funny for your friday afternoon.

Here's something you can laugh at or relate to... kids, money, and the cost of school (education)...

ENJOY!

Dear Dad

Letter home from school...

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.


A week later..... a letter from "home"

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad


go to link here


Source: google.com via Care on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...