Holiday Happiness

Just about to go to bed on Christmas Eve and I wanted to send a thank you and a note of gratitude to my readers. Thanks for following and reading my posts! This is a personal blog that has a financial twist to it and I'm sure there are times it isn't that much fun to read (unless you are like me and love to read about finance).

I am writing this post on Christmas Eve - I just finished a beautiful healthy Christmas dinner. We spent the day preparing, went to church, and then back home to eat and play cards. At dinner we all had to answer the "big" question this year - what are your highs and lows of 2011 and what do you hope for most in 2012. It was really interesting to hear what everyone had to say and the sweet comments coming out of everyone's mouth.

Today, we celebrate many things - don't forget to share with others how much you care about them. For me the best part of Christmas is the spirit...the happiness and the giving attitudes that everyone has. We all show our love in different ways so reach out this weekend and show others how you care... not just via presents. 

Thank you to my family and friends you are the best! I can't wait to share more great times in 2012. 
xoxo
Care
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...