Inspiring Quotes Today!

I have to admit I love myself a good inspirational quote!

My coworker and I started an inspiration jar at the office so clients can come grab some inspiration when they see us for their finances! See photos below... it reads "Inspiration Jar"





Here are some recent quotes that have come across my desk I have to share with you!

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen tot he never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
Shel Silverstein

"It aint what you don't know that gets you in trouble. Its what you know for sure that just aint so"
Mark Twain, 1835-1910



I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- Bruce Lee

Here is one for Christmas time -

Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. 
Helen Steiner Rice



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...