Some of My Favourite Weekend Activities



After a busy Holiday, I find a relaxing weekend is exactly what I need - here are few of my favourite things to do on a relaxed weekend...

Read - ever since I was a little girl reading had been something I quite enjoy.  Here's what I'm reading today - Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity by David Allen. My recommendation is to read this slowly and take a chapter to incorporate the tips into your life.



Cook - since I became allergic to wheat and dairy...I've really started to enjoy cooking from scratch. Luckily I have a significant other who also loves to cook. He made us turkey burgers and while I made home-made yam fries... using my new cook book and tips by Gwyneth Paltrow, My Fathers Daughter.  

 
Also on my baking list was my Gluten free waffles... these are a staple in our household - the secret is our Coconut Oil...the best kind I've used so far! The tirck is to keep you waffles warm on a cooling rack. They won't go soggy and will stay nice and crispy.  This weekend I added hemp seeds, and ground flax seeds to my recipe for added protein and good fats and oils.








Movies - when I am tired a good movie is exactly what I crave! This weekend I watched Warrior and it was fantastic! If you like a good story, action, and you appreciate incredible athletic ability...check out Warrior...it is a must see. If you don't like fighting...this might not be the one for you.
Warrior Poster

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...