Unbroken: A World War II Story Of Survival, Resilience, And Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand

I just finished reading the book: Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand.

I didn't know much about this book, but I had read good things and decided I would try. I really wasn't sure what it was about when I started to read it, aside from WWII. As the characters started to unfold you couldn't help but be engrossed in the story of the main characters, the Zamperini family.

The struggles and the redemption in this true story sure are incredible. If you enjoy reading inspirational stories of another person's life this is one you must read.  Without going into too much detail - I just wanted to encourage others who enjoy reading true stories of war heros that this book is surely one to pick up.

Unbroken: A World War II Story Of Survival, Resilience, And Redemption
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...