Check out my article on Advisor.ca!

Thanks to many of you for your support in reading my blog. I've loved the feedback and the comments, especially on my facebook page. I've been writing for the magazine, Advisors Edge, which is sent to advisors all over Canada. The column is called "Tomorrow's Money," which is dedicated to those next generation investors who are looking to get ahead and start building wealth.

This week I pass on 5 pieces of advice for young clients. If I can emphasize anything it is...start now! Too many people think that they don't have enough money to start investing...but we all have to start somewhere. The younger the better (previous article I have written on this)!

Read the article here

Source: emmagem.com via Care on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...