Are Canadians in Debt?

I love infographics... have I said that yet? Something about the visual images and the information together make me happy.

I've been reading a lot about how Canadian are in debt...I always think what kind, how much, and I am curious what the breakdown is by province. Check out the below infographic about Canadians and our beloved credit cards.

The best part is if you scroll down to the red part, it explains who has the most debt and who thinks they have the least. It's a funny comparison and it says a lot.

Lastly, if you do have credit card debt...read the steps in the infographic to move forward. The most important thing you can do for your financial well being is to get a plan in place to pay DOWN your highest interest rate debt. This is often always credit card debt.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...