Yoga Love

Yep I'm back at it again... mixing my love of yoga and pinterest for you readers here. There is something graceful about yoga that calls to me. I find incredible strength and grace when I practice yoga. Caroline the clumsy person, turns into a beautiful butterfly. Anyone else feel that way?

Here are some of my latest Pinterest yoga inspiration photos. Hope you enjoy!

First, my favourite yoga teacher... my sis! check out this beautiful pose...


Cats are the ultimate yogi's!



Funny how a SMILE makes a difference!



Source: manduka.com via Ash on Pinterest

African back bend - beautiful over the train tracks!


Very true - my momma always said if you are out of your comfort zone you are in the right place!




Feels good - makes me want to do this pose!

Hope you enjoyed my yoga inspiration for the week!

If you want a great class and live in the Surrey area, come visit Muddy Roots Yoga for a class today. Your first class is free - join me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...