Make your own Trail mix

I realize this isn't a new idea... many people have been making their own trail mix for years! I have a new-found love affair with trail mix. Perfect for hiking, snacking, taking to work, throw it in your purse... is there anything you can't do with trail mix? Wait...don't answer that!

Here's my recent mix and I'm loving it:
Scrumptralescent Trail Mix (definition here)
- pumpkin seeds
- mini organic dark chocolate chips
- dehydrated banana's (cut small)
- coconut - large flakes
- peanuts - fresh from the shell

SIMPLE and yet so delicious. I mix it in a mason jar and keep it in the fridge for a quick snack whenever necessary! The dehydrated banana's can easily be replaced with another dried fruit if you do not have a dehydrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...