Acne: I didn't know I could love coconut oil more than I already do...

Source: nutiva.com via Kristin on Pinterest

I believe coconut oil is one of the best NATURAL beauty secrets out there. While I have no formal education in this area, I seem to really enjoy natural foods and remedies. My boyfriends mother showed me this website called www.earthclinic.com and I have used many of the awesome remedies. YES they work (at least they did for me).


As the summer months are upon us, my skin has become quite oily. Unfortunately, acne has come with it.  I decided to try earthclinic and I found out that I could use coconut oil as a cleanser.


I know... oil as a cleanser? Weird! My boyfriend said the same thing to me. Trust me, you have to try it before you knock it.


Here's how it works - use about 1/2 a tsp and let it warm up in your palms. Rub palms together and once it becomes a liquid start to gently rub over your face.  Feel free to rub over your eyes to get off your eye makeup. Once you get your face nice and oily, soak a face towel in hot water and place the towel across your face for 30 - 60 secs. Gently rub off the dirt and this will clean your face. Follow with a quick splash of cold water. No moisturizer needed afterwards as you'll feel a light coat of coconut oil still on your face. I have been loving this!


If you are facing the same problems as me I would highly recommend trying it.
Here's an infographic for more information...
Source: infofit.ca via Care on Pinterest


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...