Fall Back!

Fall is back - you can feel it, taste it, smell it, see it - even hear the leaves falling and the wind howling. All 5 senses are fully experiencing this new season. Just by the facebook posts and updates alone, you can tell people are starting to switch gears. So what are some fun ways to switch into the Fall/ Autumn gear?

Here are my essentials for the fall season:

** Keep in mind I am a financial person and in no way a fashion blogger... haha so my fashion sense may not be "current" -- more reflective of how I feel that day! I admire those fashionista's that make style look so easy!

Scarfs, Boots, & Tights

Source: wanelo.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: t.cn via Jinbo on Pinterest


Comfort Foods

I'm not sure what is better on a cold day than warm soup with fresh bread or my sisters homemade shepherds pie...mmm. Comfort foods really get me excited about fall!  I'm not sure why, but the ultimate comfort food to me is breakfast for dinner... waffles, eggs, pancakes, bacon, fruit, omelets... it's all possible and it's all delish.  When I was young, my mom used to make us cornbread muffins and she would let us pour maple syrup on them with butter - fresh from the oven! It was such a treat when she made breakfast for dinner and we never complained. While today I like to take a more "healthy approach" and include my fruits and veggies, I relish thinking about those fun times together. So what's my point? Don't let life pass you by with out enjoying these special moments you or your kids will remember for a long time!



DO Yoga & Let Go of your Stress! 

Yoga keeps me sane! Yoga keeps me on the path I want to be on - zen, balanced, focused, refreshed, renewed... I really believe Yoga is a way of life not a "fitness regimen" to keep you looking fit. I find during these fall months my yoga practice tends to shift as well. I find myself holding poses longer, getting into the areas I worked so hard during summer activities. I learned last weekend that Yoga will help you release stress and that stress if left untreated will only lead to illness. So take care of that stress friends! If you need any yoga help go to www.yogo.tv and try online classes - your first week is free.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...