Holy Time Flies!

Hello Friends! Sorry I've been so absent... time sure flies when you're life is really moving and shaking! I have not blogged for a couple of weeks (or more) and here's what I've been up to!

Working. Since the summer we've been working on a team charter, business planning, marketing plan and even streamlining out business! I even got my Portfolio Managers license which is a goal most of us are working towards. Working on your business feels really good - this old team will be sparkling clean by the end of this year!


Reading.  Here's my latest reads that I loved - recommended by Lois (2nd to the left on the right hand side of the above photo).
 - Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Jamie Ford (2009)
 - Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn (2012)
 - The Fault in our Stars - John Green (2012)
* Highly recommend these 3 books!

Hanging out with Stella! 
with flowers (a poppy) in her hair :)





















Selling some honey! Yep I know it might not be the one thing you thought I was up to... but it's true. Since last summer or longer my boyfriend and his parents are beekeepers. They started with one hive which grew and has since become a fixture in their backyard. Surrounded by a beautiful backyard full of flowers, trees, and plants these bee's are thriving and happy. They've collected over 150 lbs of honey this year and there is no humanly possible way we can consume that much in a year! So we've decided to sell a few jars to those who are interested. Mainly just friends - so far the feedback has been "the best honey I've ever tasted"... and nope that wasn't from me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...