How to Save $3,000 a year!

When I was little I used to think my packed lunches were the worst. I would see friends go into line at the cafeteria and think "that's not fair", that looks way better than my peanut butter and banana sandwich! As a kid I didn't have a choice, I didn't have a job, or any money, so how was I going to buy that lunch? Today, as a professional, I have the ability to start my day with a latte, and go for a "business" lunch. I have wrote about the cost of this before in my post Latte Effect. Today, I want to share with you an infographic thanks to www.creditscore.net, on how to save $3,000 by taking your lunch to work everyday.

Now based on my trusty investment calculator, if you invested $250 a month (which is $3000 annually) and were able to get a return of 7% annually - in 10 years that money would be worth $42,763! Now if you think that's not worth it... I'm not sure what else to say!

Thanks to CreditScore.net for This Graphic Brown Bagging Infographic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...